Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Please be informed that this is not available for same-day pick-up and a pre-order of at least 3 days prior to your preferred pick-up schedule is required.
Cut-off time for orders is 7 PM. Orders beyond 7 PM shall be processed the next day.
Put Extra into the Ordinary with this box that contains:
- 2 Handcrafted pizza dough
- 2 Sauce base:
Classic Tomato Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella
- 6 Topping Selection (may change based on seasonal availability)
- Bell Pepper
- Cooked Ham
- Black Olives
You will Need:
- Flat surfaced countertop
- Flour for dusting
- Rolling Pin (optional)
- Baking tray
- Pizza Slicer or Knife.
Preparation & Cooking:
- Preheat Oven to 220 C degrees.
- Dust the countertop lightly with flour and put the pizza dough. Add a little flour to the dough to avoid it from sticking.
- Starting from the center of the dough ball, flatten the center of the dough using your fingers pressing in a circular motion. Move slowly to the outer rim and leave about half an inch border.
- Once the dough is pressed down, continue to flatten and smoothen dough by making motions in opposite directions using both hands. Rotate the dough and repeat until the dough is about 11 inches in diameter. Don’t forget to leave the rim slightly puffed; not flat. Once done, you may move your dough to your baking tray.
- Spread the sauce starting from the center of the dough. Make sure not to put too much sauce as this can make your pizza soggy. Add the cheese and spread evenly.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- Bake in the oven at maximum heat until the crust starts to blister with brown spots.
- Slice into pieces as desired. Each dough can approximately produce 8 pizza slices.